How to Make the Healthiest Tuna Salad FREE Recipe
by Kristin Omdahl
Scroll to the bottom of this free recipe page to watch the how-to tutorial video!
This is the healthiest tuna salad I know how to make. Apples, onion, peppers, parsley, lemon and salt make this fresh and vibrant tuna salad the healthiest I can think of to make. It keeps for days in the fridge. Easy to pack up for portable lunch too! xoxo, Kristin
You could easily replace the tuna with leftover lean protein or beans.
2 cans solid albacore tuna
4 chopped apples
1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
1/4 red onion, chopped
1 – 3 TBSP lemon juice, to taste
Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
1. Mix all vegetables in a large bowl.
2. Season to taste with lemon and salt.
3. Flake the tuna and fold into the rest of the salad.
Will keep in refrigerator for a few days. Doesn’t get soggy!
Shop Kristin Omdahl Yarns HERE
Shop Kristin Omdahl Crochet Patterns HERE
Shop Kristin Omdahl Knitting Patterns HERE
I would love to see your creations. Just as much fun as making these myself is the satisfaction I get from seeing my designs come to life and other crochet fans wearing them too. There are now 2 ways you can share what you have done!
- Share yours by joining Create. Share. Inspire on Facebook where you can interact with me as well as many other members who have a love of knitting and crochet just like you! It is a wonderful and safe place to share your photos of finished projects in my knitting or crochet patterns or yarns, and to see what others are making, too.
- I have recently added a wonderful new interactive section to the website which I invite you to take part in, it has been a smashing success and such fun so far. It is the new “Share Your Project” section. You, my creators, can upload images and descriptions of your creations to share with the ever growing community! To upload simply click here.
Additionally, I host a livestreaming podcast weekday on my YouTube Channel called Create Share Inspire Podcast. You can join the audience and even ask me questions LIVE! I often do a show and tell, or quick demo and I always interact with the live audience. It is a lot of fun!
You can browse through over 800 previously recorded episodes HERE: Create Share Inspire Podcast Playlist . Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to get reminders when the next episode airs LIVE.
I look forward to seeing what you create!