Salt and Vinegar Flavored Roasted Peanuts FREE Recipe
by Kristin Omdahl
My son & I are super fans of salt & vinegar flavored ANYTHING! The other day he saw some salt & vinegar peanuts at the gas station and I wondered how easy or difficult it would be to re-create them healthier at home.
It took two tries. The first try I actually used vinegar and I couldn’t get the right amount of tang for us. So I pullout out some food-grad citric acid and sprinkled it along with himalayan pink salt and VOILA! It was PERFECT! This could easily be substituted for any nut you prefer. And it would make a fabulous last minute gift, too!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Heat up peanuts on cookie sheets for 10 minutes.
3. Toss sal, vinegar and citric acid on the peanuts while they are still hot.
Shop Kristin Omdahl Yarns HERE
Shop Kristin Omdahl Crochet Patterns HERE
Shop Kristin Omdahl Knitting Patterns HERE
I would love to see your creations. Just as much fun as making these myself is the satisfaction I get from seeing my designs come to life and other crochet fans wearing them too. There are now 2 ways you can share what you have done!
- Share yours by joining Create. Share. Inspire on Facebook where you can interact with me as well as many other members who have a love of knitting and crochet just like you! It is a wonderful and safe place to share your photos of finished projects in my knitting or crochet patterns or yarns, and to see what others are making, too.
- I have recently added a wonderful new interactive section to the website which I invite you to take part in, it has been a smashing success and such fun so far. It is the new “Share Your Project” section. You, my creators, can upload images and descriptions of your creations to share with the ever growing community! To upload simply click here.
Additionally, I host a livestreaming podcast weekday on my YouTube Channel called Create Share Inspire Podcast. You can join the audience and even ask me questions LIVE! I often do a show and tell, or quick demo and I always interact with the live audience. It is a lot of fun!
You can browse through over 800 previously recorded episodes HERE: Create Share Inspire Podcast Playlist . Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to get reminders when the next episode airs LIVE.
I look forward to seeing what you create!