Mango Salsa Free Recipe
by Kristin Omdahl
I love making sauces, dips, marinades and dressings using fresh produce. Once you know the basic ratio of ingredients, it is pretty easy to be creative with them, too! I love making fruit salsa, and I usually choose the fruit based on what is in season, what is ripe (or both!) I found some gorgeous mangos this week and thought it was a perfect time to make mango salsa!
Mango salsa is delicious on it’s own as a dip with raw veggies, chips or pretzels. It makes a great sauce for fish, shrimp, chicken or even just plain rice. I am guilty of eating it by the spoonful!
What you will need:
3 large mangos, chopped (2 cups)
1 vidalia onion, chopped (1 cup)
1 bunch cilantro (chopped)
3 limes, juiced
Himalayan pink salt to taste
1. Chop the mangos, onions and cilantro.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Season with salt to taste.
4. Serve immediately. Can be stored in fridge covered for a few days.
Click here to enjoy more of Kristin’s free recipes!
Shop Kristin Omdahl Yarns HERE
Shop Kristin Omdahl Crochet Patterns HERE
Shop Kristin Omdahl Knitting Patterns HERE
I would love to see your creations. Just as much fun as making these myself is the satisfaction I get from seeing my designs come to life and other crochet fans wearing them too. There are now 2 ways you can share what you have done!
- Share yours by joining Create. Share. Inspire on Facebook where you can interact with me as well as many other members who have a love of knitting and crochet just like you! It is a wonderful and safe place to share your photos of finished projects in my knitting or crochet patterns or yarns, and to see what others are making, too.
- I have recently added a wonderful new interactive section to the website which I invite you to take part in, it has been a smashing success and such fun so far. It is the new “Share Your Project” section. You, my creators, can upload images and descriptions of your creations to share with the ever growing community! To upload simply click here.
Additionally, I host a livestreaming podcast weekday on my YouTube Channel called Create Share Inspire Podcast. You can join the audience and even ask me questions LIVE! I often do a show and tell, or quick demo and I always interact with the live audience. It is a lot of fun!
You can browse through over 800 previously recorded episodes HERE: Create Share Inspire Podcast Playlist . Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to get reminders when the next episode airs LIVE.
I look forward to seeing what you create!