How to Make Easy Cheesy Meatball Biscuits Free Recipe by Kristin Omdahl
I wanted to turn meatballs into a special surprise. I popped some cheese inside each one and wrapped them in store bought biscuit dough. There are a few easy steps to follow, but I assure you it will be worth it. These are definitely crowd pleasers.
What you will need:
1 lb lean ground beef
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 option, minced
1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
1 cup breadcrumbs (you can substitute crushed crackers if you can’t find breadcrumbs)
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 cups grated Italian blend cheese (mozzarella, asiago, parmesan, romano)
1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
2 cans store-bought biscuit dough
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Saute onion and garlic over medium heat on stove until slightly golden.
3. Deglaze the pan with the Worcestershire sauce.
4. Add mixture to large bowl and let cool 5 minutes.
5. In same large bowl mix together the beef, cooked onion/garlic mixture, parsley, egg, breadcrumbs, and grated cheese.
6. Form into 2″ balls and place on a baking sheet.
7. Poke a well in the center of each meatball and fill with a little bit of the shredded cheese.
8. Close the meatballs back up.
9. Bake meatballs for 20 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes.
10. Roll the pastry dough out as thin as you can, approx 1/8″.
11. Place the meatball in the center of the pastry, sprinkle with a little shredded cheese, and wrap up the dough.
12. Baste the dough with a beaten egg (egg wash).
13. Sprinkle with a little shredded cheese.
13. Place back on a baking sheet and bake for an additional 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with warmed tomato sauce for dipping.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE OF KRISTIN’S FREE RECIPES
Shop Kristin Omdahl Yarns HERE
Shop Kristin Omdahl Crochet Patterns HERE
Shop Kristin Omdahl Knitting Patterns HERE
I would love to see your creations. Just as much fun as making these myself is the satisfaction I get from seeing my designs come to life and other crochet fans wearing them too. There are now 2 ways you can share what you have done!
- Share yours by joining Create. Share. Inspire on Facebook where you can interact with me as well as many other members who have a love of knitting and crochet just like you! It is a wonderful and safe place to share your photos of finished projects in my knitting or crochet patterns or yarns, and to see what others are making, too.
- I have recently added a wonderful new interactive section to the website which I invite you to take part in, it has been a smashing success and such fun so far. It is the new “Share Your Project” section. You, my creators, can upload images and descriptions of your creations to share with the ever growing community! To upload simply click here.
Additionally, I host a livestreaming podcast weekday on my YouTube Channel called Create Share Inspire Podcast. You can join the audience and even ask me questions LIVE! I often do a show and tell, or quick demo and I always interact with the live audience. It is a lot of fun!
You can browse through over 800 previously recorded episodes HERE: Create Share Inspire Podcast Playlist . Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to get reminders when the next episode airs LIVE.
I look forward to seeing what you create!