How to Make No-Bake Baklava Energy Balls recipe from “80 Handmade Gifts” by Kristin Omdahl
These delicious No-Bake Baklava Energy Balls recipe are only 5 ingredients, no baking, and it takes less than 10 minutes to make a whole batch. These energy balls include the flavors of baklava, my all time favorite dessert. At about 150 calories per ball, these are a healthier indulgence than traditional baklava.
“80 Handmade Gifts: Year-Round Projects to Cook, Crochet, Knit, Sew & More” by Kristin Omdahl is your new, go-to guide for making handmade gifts anyone would love. A perfect reference to keep on hand for holidays, birthdays, and last-minute gifting opportunities year-round, including hostess, get well soon, thank you, or no-reason-at-all gifts.
Follow the links below to check out the massive resource guides to easily find the materials needed for each project in “80 Handmade Gifts” book.
Learn more about the other chapters from 80 Handmade Gifts book by Kristin Omdahl here:
Cooking Chapter from 80 Handmade Gifts book by Kristin Omdahl
Crochet Chapter from 80 Handmade Gifts book by Kristin Omdahl
Knitting Chapter from 80 Handmade Gifts book by Kristin Omdahl
Sewing, Papercrafts & More Chapter from 80 Handmade Gifts book by Kristin Omdahl
Kristin Omdahl is the best-selling author of dozens of knit and crochet books; designer of almost 1000 knit and crochet patterns; and producer of award-winning videos. You can join Kristin LIVE 5 days a week for The Kristin Omdahl Show on YouTube and browse through thousands of tutorial videos there, too. Kristin donates a portion of every sale to help survivors of domestic violence. Learn more about Kristin’s charity, Project Kristin Cares HERE.
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Crochet Patterns
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Knitting Patterns
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Books
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Courses
I would love to see your creations. Just as much fun as making these myself is the satisfaction I get from seeing my designs come to life and other knit and crochet fans wearing them too. There are now 2 ways you can share what you have done!
- I have recently added a wonderful new interactive section to the website which I invite you to take part in, it has been a smashing success and such fun so far. It is the new “Share Your Project” section. You, my creators, can upload images and descriptions of your creations to share with the ever growing community! To upload simply click here.
- If you want to continue the party, join the KO Community Forums on my website. It is 100% PRIVATE! You can start or join forum posts, and even direct message others, too. Join the KO Community forums HERE
Additionally, I host a livestreaming podcast, vlog or show weekday on my YouTube Channel called The Kristin Omdahl Show. You can join the audience and even ask me questions LIVE! I often do a show and tell, or quick demo and I always interact with the live audience. It is a lot of fun!
You can browse through over 1000 previously recorded episodes HERE: The Kristin Omdahl Show Playlist. Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to get reminders when the next episode airs LIVE.
I look forward to seeing what you create!