How to Make (Add) Safe Contacts and Receive All Your Email
We take customer service very seriously here at KristinOmdahl.com
To add the From Address to your Yahoo Contacts:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox.
- Click the address book icon under the Yahoo! Mail logo. When you roll your mouse over it, it will say Contacts.
- Click “New Contact”.
- Fill in the fields of your Contact.
- Click Save.
To add Address to your Gmail Contacts:
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner and then More mail settings.
- Select Safe and blocked senders and then Safe senders.
- Add add the domain of the email you want to whitelist to the list of Safe senders.
- Return to Safe and blocked senders and then select Safe mailing lists.
To Add Address to your Hotmail Contacts:
- Click on “Options” in the upper right corner of your Hotmail screen.
- Then click the link for “Safe and Blocked Senders” in the body of the page under Junk e-mail.
- Click the “Safe Senders” link and enter the email address you want to whitelist.
- Click “Add” to put it on your list.
To Add Address to your AOL Contacts:
First, click on the “Spam Controls” link on the lower right side of your inbox screen. A “Mailand Spam Controls” box will appear. Now click on the “Customer Sender” list link and choose the “Allow email from …” option. Enter email@example.com, then click “add” and “save.”
To Add Address to your Outlook Contacts:
- Select Actions from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Select Junk E-mail.
- Select Junk E-mail Options…
- Click the Safe Sender tab.
- Click Add.
- Type in the email address you wish to add to your safe sender list.
- Click OK.
As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!
Shop Kristin Omdahl Yarns HERE
Shop Kristin Omdahl Crochet Patterns HERE
Shop Kristin Omdahl Knitting Patterns HERE
I would love to see your creations. Just as much fun as making these myself is the satisfaction I get from seeing my designs come to life and other crochet fans wearing them too. There are now 2 ways you can share what you have done!
- Share yours by joining Create. Share. Inspire on Facebook where you can interact with me as well as many other members who have a love of knitting and crochet just like you! It is a wonderful and safe place to share your photos of finished projects in my knitting or crochet patterns or yarns, and to see what others are making, too.
- I have recently added a wonderful new interactive section to the website which I invite you to take part in, it has been a smashing success and such fun so far. It is the new “Share Your Project” section. You, my creators, can upload images and descriptions of your creations to share with the ever growing community! To upload simply click here.
Additionally, I host a livestreaming podcast weekday on my YouTube Channel called Create Share Inspire Podcast. You can join the audience and even ask me questions LIVE! I often do a show and tell, or quick demo and I always interact with the live audience. It is a lot of fun!
You can browse through close to 1000 previously recorded episodes HERE: Create Share Inspire Podcast Playlist . Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to get reminders when the next episode airs LIVE.
I look forward to seeing what you create!
Kristin donates a portion of every sale to her charity Project Kristin Cares, which supports survivors of domestic violence. Learn more at KristinOmdahl.com/PKC