Brussels Sprout Salad Free Recipe by Kristin Omdahl
I like Brussel sprouts. But I LOVE this Brussels sprouts salad. The crunch, the flavors, the leftovers. It is perfect for making ahead and meal prepping, too, because the Brussels sprouts don’t lose their crunch in the light dressing. Add your favorite protein to make it a more substantial meal, too.
What you will need:
- 1lb brussel sprouts, 1/4 in dice
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sliced, roasted almonds
- 2 TBSP fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
I used kitchen equipment that can be found HERE
- Dice brussel sprouts into 1/4 in in salad chopper or with a sharp knife.
- Mince garlic.
- Zest and juice lemons.
- Shred parmesan cheese.
- Mix everything together in large bowl.
- Toss to coat dressing throughout.
- Sprinkle extra parmesan cheese on top.
- Season with salt to taste and freshly ground black pepper.
Browse more of Kristin’s free recipes HERE
Kristin Omdahl is the best-selling author of dozens of knit and crochet books; designer of almost 1000 knit and crochet patterns; producer of award-winning videos; and curator of gorgeous yarns and products. You can join Kristin LIVE 5 days a week for The Kristin Omdahl Show on YouTube and browse through thousands of tutorial videos there, too. Kristin donates a portion of every sale to help survivors of domestic violence. Learn more about Kristin’s charity, Project Kristin Cares HERE.
Shop Kristin Omdahl Crochet Patterns HERE
Shop Kristin Omdahl Knitting Patterns HERE
I would love to see your creations. Just as much fun as making these myself is the satisfaction I get from seeing my designs come to life and other knit and crochet fans wearing them too. There are now 2 ways you can share what you have done!
- I have recently added a wonderful new interactive section to the website which I invite you to take part in, it has been a smashing success and such fun so far. It is the new “Share Your Project” section. You, my creators, can upload images and descriptions of your creations to share with the ever growing community! To upload simply click here.
- If you want to continue the party, join the KO Community Forums on my website. It is 100% PRIVATE! You can start or join forum posts, and even direct message others, too. Join the KO Community forums HERE
Additionally, I host a livestreaming podcast, vlog or show weekday on my YouTube Channel called The Kristin Omdahl Show. You can join the audience and even ask me questions LIVE! I often do a show and tell, or quick demo and I always interact with the live audience. It is a lot of fun!
You can browse through over 1000 previously recorded episodes HERE: The Kristin Omdahl Show Playlist. Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to get reminders when the next episode airs LIVE.
You can also Refer-A-Friend and get rewarded, too! Learn more HERE
I look forward to seeing what you create!
One thought on “Brussels Sprout Salad Free Recipe by Kristin Omdahl”
I’ve been looking for a cold brussels sprout recipe. This looks perfect. Can’t wait to try! Thanks Kristin!