Here are some of my newest air fryer recipes to enjoy and what prompted me to whip up a delicious meal for company!
Today Marlon stopped by to visit me because he and his friend Alan just started their first company: Crispy Clean Pressure Cleaning, LLC. And they asked if I would design their logo, business cards and flyers. They offered to pressure wash and clean the exterior of my RV in exchange for the graphic design work. I happily agreed, designed a logo they loved, and surprised them with a homemade lunch, too!
Why I love Air Fryer Recipes Living in RV:
I love cooking outside of the RV – with either my Cosori air fryer or my Blackstone griddle. Today I made Marlon & Alan my favorite air fryer jalapeño poppers stuffed with turkey Italian sausage, cheese and spices, and then cooked garlicky corn on the cob, too. Both recipes are super easy, quick to prepare, and taste delicious. But don’t take my word for it, ask them! They both did a taste test at the end of the video.
New Air Fryer Recipes:
Jalapeno Popper Recipe
1 lb turkey ilalian sausage
2 lbs jalapeno poppers, cut in half lengthwise with seeds and membranes removed
4 oz softened cream cheese
4 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 cloves minced garlic
1 green onion minced
2 TBSP cilantro finely chopped
1. Mix all ingredients except jalapeño peppers together in a mixing bowl.
2. Mound the filling into the jalapeño peppers.
3. Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
4. Cook at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob Recipe
4 corn on the cobs
2 TBSP garlic spread
2 TBSP grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp Chile lime seasoning
1. Spread the garlic spread all over the corn.
2. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on the coated corn.
3. Sprinkle with chili lime seasoning.
4. Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
5. Cook at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
Browse more of Kristin’s recipes HERE
Kristin Omdahl is the best-selling author of dozens of knit and crochet books; designer of almost 1000 knit and crochet patterns; and producer of award-winning videos. You can join Kristin LIVE 5 days a week for The Kristin Omdahl Show on YouTube and browse through thousands of tutorial videos there, too. Kristin donates a portion of every sale to help survivors of domestic violence. Learn more about Kristin’s charity, Project Kristin Cares HERE.
Shop Kristin Omdahl Crochet Patterns HERE
Shop Kristin Omdahl Knitting Patterns HERE
I would love to see your creations. Just as much fun as making these myself is the satisfaction I get from seeing my designs come to life and other knit and crochet fans wearing them too. There are now 2 ways you can share what you have done!
- I have recently added a wonderful new interactive section to the website which I invite you to take part in, it has been a smashing success and such fun so far. It is the new “Share Your Project” section. You, my creators, can upload images and descriptions of your creations to share with the ever growing community! To upload simply click here.
- If you want to continue the party, join the KO Community Forums on my website. It is 100% PRIVATE! You can start or join forum posts, and even direct message others, too. Join the KO Community forums HERE
Additionally, I host a livestreaming podcast, vlog or show weekday on my YouTube Channel called The Kristin Omdahl Show. You can join the audience and even ask me questions LIVE! I often do a show and tell, or quick demo and I always interact with the live audience. It is a lot of fun!
You can also Refer-A-Friend and get rewarded, too! Learn more HERE
I look forward to seeing what you create!