52 Crochet Gifts Book: Personalized and Autographed By Kristin Omdahl
52 Crochet Gifts: Quick and Easy Crochet Gift Ideas for Every Week of The Year by Kristin Omdahl
Order this book on Amazon HERE
Download the ebook HERE
Join author and designer Kristin Omdahl as we make handmade, crochet gifts every week of the year. Here you will find dozens of projects perfect for last minute gifts, with a variety of techniques to keep you intrigued.. Each pattern comes with written instructions, charts, and video tutorials.
I understand that everyone likes to shop for their patterns differently so I decided to structure this book differently than I have in the past. You may purchase this book as a paperback, a digital ebook or you may purchase the digital patterns individually. These items are also available here on my website, on the Amazon markets all over the world and on Ravelry. This listing is for a personalized, autographed paperback copy of “52 Crochet Gifts” book that will be shipped directly to you.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me!
What is inside 52 Crochet Gifts Book:
Inspiration for 52 Crochet Gifts Book:
- Time is such a precious commodity. Knowing how to prioritize what’s important is a priceless lesson we all want to learn and master. The handmade lifestyle has been one of my core values for decades. If given the opportunity to make something myself, I often choose it over store bought. But I have also had the luxury for over 15 years, of being in the handmade industry which ‘normalizes’ long labor hours. I think that skews my perspective on time resources.
- In this book, I focus on ways to incorporate the handmade lifestyle into an already busy and full schedule. Handmade gifts are always a great idea and I wanted to create a collection of projects that would be useful, beautiful and fun to make. Best of all, you can probably make any of these unique gifts in less than a week.
- While the most common purpose of handmade gifts is holidays, I think having a go-to reference of quick and easy crafts makes handmade gifting possible for many other opportunities: appreciation of an act of kindness; pick-me-up for a friend; last minute invite to a party; or no reason at all.
- There is also a focus on quick gifts in relation to labor cost for those interested in selling their handmade items. This collection of projects was curated with usefulness in mind: a gift that can be used regularly is a gift that keeps on giving.
- Learning is a personal experience and each of us learns in a unique way. Please enjoy the written instructions, charts, and schematics included for each project. Supplemental video tutorials to enhance your experience are available on my website and YouTube Channel to enhance your experience. This entire book is printed in a larger font to make reading it as simple and easy as possible.
- I am so excited to share 52 Crochet Gifts Book with you. I hope you enjoy creating and sharing this collection as much as I do!
52 Crochet Gifts Book: Quick and Easy Crochet Gift Ideas for Every Week of The Year by Kristin Omdahl
Join author and designer Kristin Omdahl as we make handmade, crochet gifts every week of the year. Enjoy dozens of projects perfect for last minute gifts, and a variety of techniques to keep you intrigued. Each pattern includes written instructions, charts, and video tutorials.
Learn more about this book and all 52 crochet patterns HERE
About the Author: Kristin Omdahl is the best-selling author of dozens of knitting and crochet books; curator of thoughtful products and gorgeous yarns, many of which Kristin hand dyes in her Florida studio; producer of award winning educational and inspirational vidoes; and founder of the charity Project Kristin Cares. Join Kristin LIVE for her video podcast on the beach, Create Share Inspire.
Browse more Kristin Omdahl books HERE
Browse Kristin Omdahl single PDF patterns HERE
Browse Kristin Omdahl Free Patterns HERE
Kristin Omdahl Ravelry Store HERE
Kristin Omdahl Etsy Store HERE
Kristin Omdahl Patreon HERE
There are no reviews yet.