The Waverly Cozy Crochet Afghan Pattern is a gorgeous afghan is worked from the center out in a repeatable increasing stitch pattern. Work it in any weight yarn and simply crochet until your desired size square is complete. Finish with a simple 2-round edging.
What you will need:
- 2100 yds (1920m) #4 worsted weight yarn
- K/10.5 (6.5mm) crochet hook
- yarn needle
Hobbii Yarns Megaball Aran; 100% acrylic, #4 worsted weight yarn;700 yds (765m) per 14.1 oz (400g) ball; color Ash (27), 3 balls.
First 2 rounds of pattern = 4 in (10cm) in stitch pattern, after blocking.
70 in (177.8cm) square.
Chain (ch), slip stitch (slst), double crochet (dc), and single crochet (sc).
5 Double Crochet Popcorn: Work 5dc in same sp, drop loop from hook, insert hook from front to back in the top of the first dc of group, pick up dropped loop and pull through.
- Weave in loose ends as work progresses
- Do not turn work at the end of each round.
- Have fun! Remember the point of being creative is to enjoy it!
- First 2 rounds of pattern = 4 in (10cm) in stitch pattern, after blocking.
Kristin Omdahl patterns, books, handouts and videos are for your personal use only; additionally, up to 10 items can be made to sell from one design. Commercially produced products made from my instructions are prohibited. All Kristin Omdahl patterns, books, handouts and videos are licensed for single use and remain the intellectual property of Kristin Omdahl. This pattern may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise.
©Copyright 2023 All Rights Reserved
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Crochet Patterns
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Knitting Patterns
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Books
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Courses
- Browse Kristin Omdahl Videos
- Subscribe to my newsletter here
How Do I Download My Pattern or eBook?
Once payment is received, you will receive an email containing a download link button for the PDF pattern. If you do not receive your email immediately, please check your spam filters. If you are logged into your account at the time of purchase, you will also have 24/7 access and unlimited downloads to your pattern in your downloads library in your account section of the Kristin Omdahl website. All patterns are written in standard US terms. NO refunds on digital products.