As light and soft as a wispy cloud, the Blossom Crochet Shawl Pattern is an elegant accessory to give any outfit that special touch. This lace project is a quick to memorize stitch pattern and works up relatively quickly on a larger hook. The magic is in the blocking. This pattern includes the stitch pattern multiple for adjusting size, detailed chart and step by step written instructions.
What you will need:
- 1000 yds (914m) #1 fingering weight yarn
- G/6 (4mm) crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Baby Organic Cotton: 100% organic, Egyptian cotton, #1 fingering weight yarn; 186 yds (170m) per 1.75 oz (50g) ball.
Tencel Bamboo Fine: 40% Tencel, 60% Bamboo, #1 fingering weight yarn; 210 yds (230m) per 50 gm ball.
Soft Bamboo Fine: 70% Bamboo, 23% Cotton, 7% Acrylic, #1 fingering weight yarn; 197 yds (180m) per 50 gm ball.
Lindy Chain Yarn: 70% linen, 30% pima cotton, #1 fingering weight yarn; 180 yds (164m) per 1.75 oz (50g) ball.
One patten repeat = 3 in (7.6cm) square, after blocking.
13 in (33cm) wide x 80 in (203cm) long.
Chain (ch), slip stitch (slst), double crochet (dc), and treble crochet (tr).
- Weave in loose ends as work progresses
- Turn work at the end of each row.
- Have fun! Remember the point of being creative is to enjoy it!
- Kristin Omdahl patterns, books, handouts and videos are for your personal use only; additionally, up to 10 items can be made to sell from one design. Commercially produced products made from my instructions are prohibited. All Kristin Omdahl patterns, books, handouts and videos are licensed for single use and remain the intellectual property of Kristin Omdahl. This pattern may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise.
©Copyright 2023 All Rights Reserved
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Crochet Patterns
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Knitting Patterns
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Books
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Courses
- Browse Kristin Omdahl Videos
- Subscribe to my newsletter here
How Do I Download My Pattern or eBook?
Once payment is received, you will receive an email containing a download link button for the PDF pattern. If you do not receive your email immediately, please check your spam filters. If you are logged into your account at the time of purchase, you will also have 24/7 access and unlimited downloads to your pattern in your downloads library in your account section of the Kristin Omdahl website. All patterns are written in standard US terms. NO refunds on digital products.