In this online knitting course, you will learn the fundamentals of knitting basics to get started on your creative journey. Download the course handout and follow the link to the lessons. Watch at your convenience and as often as you like!
Once you purchase your online knitting course, you will be directed to a page with a link to download the course handout PDF and below that there will be a link to begin the course videos. You can also access both at any time in your account under the DOWNLOADS button and the COURSES button.
You will learn the following skills in this online knitting course:
- How to cast on with 3 techinques
- How to bind off in knit, purl and a combination of the two stitches
- How to make a knit stitch, purl stitch, slip stitch and slip knot
- How to knit four stitch patterns: garter stitch, stockinette stitch, seed stitch and 1×1 rib stitch patterns
- How to make the Ivy Knit Scarf Pattern
- And how to fix some common mistakes with troubleshooting tips
Empower your creative spirit and get started knitting today!
What you will need for this online knitting course:
- #6 super bulky yarn, I used Lion Brand Re-Spun Thick & Quick you can find it HERE
- US15 (10mm) knitting needles, circulars or straights, I used bamboo circular knitting needles found HERE
- Yarn needle
- Tape measure
Browse more Online Knitting Course and Knit and Crochet Patterns and Books here:
Shop Introduction to Knitting Course Part 2 HERE
Join the waitlist for more online knitting courses HERE
Shop & Download Knitting Patterns HERE
Kristin Omdahl patterns, books, handouts and videos are for your personal use only; additionally, up to 10 items can be made to sell from one design. Commercially produced products made from my instructions are prohibited. All Kristin Omdahl patterns, books, handouts and videos are licensed for single use and remain the intellectual property of Kristin Omdahl. This pattern may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise.
©Copyright 2022 All Rights Reserved
How Do I Download My Patterns and Online Knitting Course Handout?
Once payment is received, you will receive an email containing a download link button for the PDF pattern. If you do not receive your email immediately, please check your spam filters. If you are logged into your account at the time of purchase, you will also have 24/7 access and unlimited downloads to your pattern in your downloads library in your account section of the Kristin Omdahl website. All patterns are written in standard US terms.