Scrubbi Crochet Pattern Collection I plus 6 BONUS Be So Clean Recipes by Kristin Omdahl
6 patterns for Easy Mitts, Loofahs and Scrubbing Cloths and a recipe book of many non-toxic, environmentally friendly cleaning supplies, too.
This Scrubbi Crochet Pattern Collection is a collection of easy crochet patterns featuring #3 dk weight yarn. It is a textured yarn that is great for scrubbing dishes, cleaning bathrooms and floors; or even exfoliating your skin. Make the projects in the Scrubbi Crochet Pattern Collection as gifts or make them to sell. Either way, they are thoughtful, eco-friendly ideas to share with anyone.
What you will need to make the Scrubbi Crochet Pattern Collection:
- #3 dk weight, textured yarn
- H/8 (5mm) crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Yardage requirements per project in Scrubbi Crochet Pattern Collection:
- Small Mitt: 80 yds
- Large Popcorn Mitt: 160 yds
- Large Loofah: 240 yds
- Flat Ruffled Loofah: 160 yds
- Flat Popcorn Mitt with Strap: 160 yds
- Lattice Grid Dishcloth: 160 yds
- Small Mitt: 4 in (10cm) wide x 5.5 in (14cm) long
- Large Popcorn Mitt: 6.6 in (16.8cm) wide x 7 in (17.8cm) long
- Large Loofah: 5 in (12.7cm) diameter
- Flat Ruffled Loofah: 5.5 in (14cm) diameter
- Flat Popcorn Mitt with Strap: 5.5 in (14cm) diameter
- Latice Grid Dishcloth: 7 in (17.8cm) square
Kristin Omdahl patterns, books, handouts and videos are for your personal use only; additionally, up to 10 items can be made to sell from one design. Commercially produced products made from my instructions are prohibited. All Kristin Omdahl patterns, books, handouts and videos are licensed for single use and remain the intellectual property of Kristin Omdahl. This pattern may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise.
©Copyright 2022 All Rights Reserved
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Crochet Patterns
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Knitting Patterns
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Books
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Courses
How Do I Download My Pattern or eBook?
Once payment is received, you will receive an email containing a download link button for the PDF pattern. If you do not receive your email immediately, please check your spam filters. If you are logged into your account at the time of purchase, you will also have 24/7 access and unlimited downloads to your pattern in your downloads library in your account section of the Kristin Omdahl website. All patterns are written in standard US terms.