In this Crochet Power Course, we take a deep dive into the Sc-Dtr (alternating rows of single crochet and double treble crochet stitches) Stitch Pattern from my book, “Crochet Power”. The course includes over 2.5 hours of video instructions and an extensive, 36 page PDF course handout you can download as soon as you join the course.
In this Crochet Power Sc Dtr Course you will learn how to:
- Crochet this stitch pattern in four construction styles: even in rows, even in rounds, increase in rows, and increase in rounds.
- Wash, block and pin your swatches.
- Measure your swatches to gain your gauge.
- Use your gauge measurements in combination with hundreds of project dimensions to create so many projects without a pattern.
Included in this Crochet Power Course Handout:
- a chapter with in-depth information about yarn and tools
- the Sc-Dtr Stitch Pattern with written line by line instructions, detailed charts, and additional information about how to continue in pattern for as long as desired.
- A deep dive chapter into gauge, including washing, blocking, pinning and measuring swatches.
- How to calculate your gauge after measuring your swatch.
- Dozens of project dimensions organized by construction style of the stitch pattern including home decor, baby, kids, family, men, and women type of projects
- Stitch and Row/Round Calculator to teach you how to apply your gauge to the size of projects you want to make.
- The completed calculations for number of stitches to begin and number of rows to crochet to make several projects in five different gauges.
- Stitch Glossary, Resources and Symbol Library.
You do not need to own “Crochet Power” book in order to take this class. However, after taking this class you will be able to apply everything you learned here to all of the other 19 stitch patterns in the book.
In this book, each stitch pattern is interpreted four different ways for unlimited possibilities for exploration. Each of the 19 stitch pattern is shown Even in Rows, Even in Rounds, Increase In Rows and Increase In Rounds.
Kristin Omdahl patterns, books, handouts and videos are for your personal use only; additionally, up to 10 items can be made to sell from one design. Commercially produced products made from my instructions are prohibited. All Kristin Omdahl patterns, books, handouts and videos are licensed for single use and remain the intellectual property of Kristin Omdahl. This pattern may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise.
©Copyright 2022 All Rights Reserved
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Crochet Patterns
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Knitting Patterns
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Books
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Courses
- Kristin Omdahl YouTube Channel
How Do I Download My Pattern or eBook?
Once payment is received, you will receive an email containing a download link button for the PDF pattern. If you do not receive your email immediately, please check your spam filters. If you are logged into your account at the time of purchase, you will also have 24/7 access and unlimited downloads to your pattern in your downloads library in your account section of the Kristin Omdahl website. All patterns are written in standard US terms.