The Syresa crochet stitch pattern free download is a textured, cabled crochet stitch pattern is a beautiful and easy to crochet stitch pattern that only uses chain, single crochet, double crochet and front post treble crochet stitches. It is a multiple of 8 sts + 1. This multiple is based on starting with foundation stitches. If you start with a beginning chain, you will still need to add an additional two chains to accommodate the first double crochet being represented as a ch3 space.
This stitch pattern is featured in the Syresa Swoncho Poncho Crochet Pattern. This pattern includes 3 size ranges: S/M, L/1X, 2X/3X. And includes charts, schematics and detailed written instructions.
What you will need to make the Syresa Swoncho Poncho:
- 1800 (2000, 2200) yds #4 worsted weight yarn
- K/10.5 (6.5mm) crochet hook
- yarn needle
This Crochet Pattern Features the Following Yarn:
Hobbii Yarns Malaga Colorpack; 100% premium acrylic, #4 worsted weight yarn; 180 yds (165m) per 3.5 oz (100g) ball; color A (1), color B (5), color C (16), color D (17), color E (18), 2 (3, 3) balls each.
Note: This yarn is sold in 5 ball packs, 1 ball each in 5 colors. You will need 2 (3, 3) 5-ball colorpacks to make this swoncho.
12 sts / 8 rows = 4 in (10cm) in blocked stitch pattern
40 (45, 50) in or 102 (114, 127)cm wide x 25 (26.5, 28) in or 63 (67, 71)cm long
Sizes S/M, L/1X, 2X/3X.
The Syresa Swoncho Poncho shown is made in size S/M.
Chain (ch), slip stitch (slst), double crochet (dc), single crochet (sc) and front post treble crochet (fptr).
- Weave in loose ends as work progresses
- Turn work at the end of each row.
- Do not turn work at the end of each round.
- Have fun! Remember the point of being creative is to enjoy it!
Kristin Omdahl is the best-selling author of dozens of knit and crochet books; designer of almost 1000 knit and crochet patterns; and producer of award-winning videos. You can join Kristin LIVE 5 days a week for The Kristin Omdahl Show on YouTube and browse through thousands of tutorial videos there, too. Kristin donates a portion of every sale to help survivors of domestic violence. Learn more about Kristin’s charity, Project Kristin Cares HERE.
Shop all of Kristin Omdahl’s knitting and crochet patterns, books and courses here:
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Crochet Patterns
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Knitting Patterns
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Books
- Shop Kristin Omdahl Courses
I would love to see your creations. Just as much fun as making these myself is the satisfaction I get from seeing my designs come to life and other knit and crochet fans wearing them too. There are now 2 ways you can share what you have done!
- I have recently added a wonderful new interactive section to the website which I invite you to take part in, it has been a smashing success and such fun so far. It is the new “Share Your Project” section. You, my creators, can upload images and descriptions of your creations to share with the ever growing community! To upload simply click here.
- If you want to continue the party, join the KO Community Forums on my website. It is 100% PRIVATE! You can start or join forum posts, and even direct message others, too. Join the KO Community forums HERE
Additionally, I host a livestreaming podcast, vlog or show weekday on my YouTube Channel called The Kristin Omdahl Show. You can join the audience and even ask me questions LIVE! I often do a show and tell, or quick demo and I always interact with the live audience. It is a lot of fun!
You can also Refer-A-Friend and get rewarded, too! Learn more HERE
I look forward to seeing what you create!