Crochet Power: Making Stitch Patterns Work for You
by Kristin Omdahl
Crochet Power Book by Kristin Omdahl is an excellent crochet resource for making hundreds of crochet projects without a pattern. Empower your creative spirit!Also available on Amazon HERE Shop digital ebook here
Why I wrote Crochet Power Book:
I wrote this book for me. Well, the beginner-crocheter me anyway. I remember that when I first learned to crochet, I was so excited to create everything and anything but didn’t know where to begin. How I would have loved to have a stitch reference book that could teach me not only how to crochet beautiful stitch patterns but also transform beautiful stitch patterns in so many ways!
In this book, each stitch pattern is interpreted four different ways for unlimited possibilities for exploration. Each stitch pattern is shown Even in Rows, Even in Rounds, Increase In Rows and Increase In Rounds.
What is included in Crochet Power Book:
Each stitch pattern includes charts as well as written instructions for every adaptation of the pattern’s stitches along with repeating information for you to explore beyond the written words and charts.
- Use the Even In Rows section to create any sized 2-dimensional fabric from a scarf, place mat, afghan or any other flat fabric.
- Use the Even In Rounds section to create any sized 3-dimensional tube fabric from sleeves, cowls, skirts, hats, bags or other tubular fabric.
- Use the Increase In Rows section to create any top down growing fabric with any number of repeats to create top down triangular shawls (2 repeats), top down half hexagon shawls (3 repeats) or top down capes or capelets (4 repeats).
- Use the Increase In Rounds section to create any increasing fabric from the center out. Make a square motif, shawl or square baby blanket with 4 repeats; make a hexagonal motif, shawl or afghan with 6 repeats. Or make an octagonal motif, shawl or baby blanket with 8 repeats.
With this book, it is my dream to empower you to get the very most out of every stitch pattern and gain the skills and confidence to make anything you want to make with your crochet hook and yarn.
Empower your creative spirit.
Learning is such a personal experience and each of us learns in a unique way. Please enjoy my written instructions, charts, and the supplemental video tutorials on my website to enhance your experience. This entire book is printed in larger font to make reading it as simple and easy as possible.
I am so excited to share Crochet Power with you! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
See inside Crochet Power Book:
- entire book is written in 14pt font for large, easy-to-read instructions.
- 19 stitch patterns shown in 4 construction styles with hundreds of project dimensions
- stitch counts at the end of each row or round
- charts for each set of instructions
- tons of tips, advice and information about crocheting and yarn
- made in the USA
Kristin Omdahl –
From the Lopsided Crafter: https://youtu.be/FhSKkEX6uK0
prlsb3v (verified owner) –
I knew this was going to be a good book. I didn’t realize it was going to be a great reference book! I’ve already used part of one of the patterns to finish a shawl the need an edging. C’ mon you people, You need this book!
Gina Skully (verified owner) –
This book is written so well, it opens up the creativity in everyone. Knowledge is power and this knowledge takes you to another level.
Thank you Kristin!
Kristin Omdahl –
Thank you Gina! I’m thrilled you love it 🙂
Linda Simpson (verified owner) –
I would highly recommend this book as a necessary tool in any Crocheter’s arsenal, from beginner to advanced. This is jam packed full of lots of information and I love how it is set out. Clear concise instructions with wonderful photographs and explanations too.
Kristin Omdahl –
Thanks! So glad you enjoy it 🙂